How to Register
There are two ways to register for the MO’ Cowbell:
Registration now open!
- Online Registration — pay by credit card for the lowest processing fees, immediate confirmation, and quick access to your runner profile! (Please note, you will be redirected to ChronoTrack to complete the registration process.)
- Mail-in Registration — (coming soon!) pay by cash or check for a $15 green processing fee, allow 2-4 weeks for processing, and both race confirmation and runner profile access will be emailed. (Must complete BOTH pages and be postmarked by September 22)
Click here to find out if your mail-in registration has been received.
To get the best possible price, signup online, signup early and secure a spot!
Terms & Conditions
Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable. Registration may be deferred toward a future event with MO’ Cowbell approval prior to race day. Contact us directly at email@example.com.
Race officials may cancel, delay or change the event in case of extreme weather or other conditions that may affect the safety and health of the participants. In the event of race cancellation, refunds will not be issued. Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
Corn’s not the only one with ears….Cows have them too! Tell your friends!! MO’ Rewards
New this year, is the MO’ Rewards program! We know you have a need for MO’ Cowbell and so do others! When you register to run MO’ Cowbell you’ll receive a link on your registration confirmation email to pass along to your friends and family. When you get 4 people to register for the Half or Full Marathon (using your personal link) by September 1st, you will receive an official MO’ Cowbell blanket at the ExMO’. Oooo Ahhh! We know you want one!
Transferring to another MO’ Cowbell Race
If you wish to transfer from one race to another race you may do so by completing the MO’ Transfer Application and mailing it to:
EDC of St. Charles County
Attn: MO’ Cowbell
5988 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
St. Charles, MO 63304.
There is no transfer fee but you must pay the additional fee if you are entering a race with a higher entry fee. If you transfer to a race with a lower entry fee, no refund for the difference in the amount, will be given.
IMPORTANT: All runners who transfer races will be issued the original race shirt not the transfer race shirt. For example, if you originally registered for the half marathon, but transferred to the 5K prior to race day, you will be issued a half marathon shirt.
Runner Packet Pick-Up Information:
- Runners must bring photo ID to packet pick-up
- Participants unable to pick up their own race packet may have someone else pick up their packet for them. A photocopy of the participant’s driver’s license and a signed note of permission are required
- For $25 extra, we will mail out runner’s packets the week of the race. This option is only valid to the first 500 runners who sign-up for it when they register. Not valid on registrations after September 19th. We encourage you to sign up early because when this option is gone, it’s gone!