The perfect transition race from the MO’ Cowbell 5K to the MO’ Cowbell Half Marathon! If a 10K (a mere 6 miles) sounds like a good distance to you or you just “Gotta Have More Cowbell,” you have come to the right place!
This race is limited to the first 150 teams! So register early before the opportunity passes by!
- February 7 through April 30 — $100
- May 1 through August 31 — $110
- September 1 through September 29 — $120
- ExMO’ — $130
MO’ Cowbell Registration Information:
- Online Registration opens Super Bowl Sunday 2016 — pay by credit card for the lowest processing fees, immediate confirmation, and quick access to your runner profile!
Online Team Registration Directions: Each teammate must complete the online application. The first teammate will be required to pay the team’s registration fee and select a team name with their submission. The second teammate then completes their online application. He/She will type their team name into the application tying both teammates together and allowing him/her to register at no cost.
- Mail-in Registration (Coming in 2016) — pay by cash or check for a $15 green processing fee (per team), allow 2-4 weeks for processing, and both race confirmation and runner profile access will be emailed. (Must complete BOTH pages and be postmarked by September 22)
- Race Deferrals and Transfers — All entry fees are non-refundable. Sale and/or transfer of race entry/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. Race deferrals will be considered until 2 weeks prior to Race Day (Sept. 20). A $10 processing fee will be deducted from the 2016 Race Entry. Deferrals within the two weeks prior to Race Day (Sept. 21-Oct. 1) will have a $25 processing fee deducted from the 2016 Race Entry. NO deferrals will be accepted on Race Weekend (Oct. 2-Oct. 4).
Mail-in Team Registration Directions: Each teammate must complete the mail-in application. It is ideal to submit both applications together. Make sure your team name is listed clearly on both applications. The team will not be entered into our system until the entire team’s registration fee is submitted.
Click here to find out if your mail-in registration has been received.
Terms & Conditions
Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited. All entry fees are non-refundable. Registration may be deferred toward a future event with MO’ Cowbell approval prior to race day. Contact us directly at email@example.com.
Race officials may cancel, delay or change the event in case of extreme weather or other conditions that may affect the safety and health of the participants. In the event of race cancellation, refunds will not be issued. Sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
Corn’s not the only one with ears….Cows have them too! Tell your friends!! MO’ Rewards
New this year, is the MO’ Rewards program! We know you have a need for MO’ Cowbell and so do others! When you register to run MO’ Cowbell you’ll receive a link on your registration confirmation email to pass along to your friends and family. When you get 4 people to register for the Half or Full Marathon (using your personal link) by September 1st, you will receive an official MO’ Cowbell blanket at the ExMO’. Oooo Ahhh! We know you want one!
Transferring to another MO’ Cowbell Race
Transfers requests will only be granted until September 27th!
If you wish to transfer from one race to another race you may do so by completing the MO’ Transfer Application and mailing it to:
EDC of St. Charles County
Attn: MO’ Cowbell
5988 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
St. Charles, MO 63304.
IMPORTANT: All runners who transfer races will be issued the original race shirt not the transfer race shirt. For example, if you originally registered for the half marathon, but transferred to the 5K prior to race day, you will be issued a half marathon shirt.
See you in October!